Tuesday 16 May 2017

Tboss Explains Why She’s Not Always Having Public Appearance


Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu aka TBoss has responded to those who continuously ask for her to make more public appearances .

Her fans also say that she has been relatively quiet on social media compared to other Big Brother Naija housemates. But according to Tboss, empty barrels make the loudest noise.

‘There is a saying that goes, empty barrels make the loudest noise. I have a plan and goals for myself professionally and personally.

‘I’m not posting or screaming about the meetings I’m having or giving progress reports because a lot of these things are confidential.’

TBoss added, ‘I am in competition with Nobody. The Boss Nation doesn’t compete, we lead.

‘The goal is not to have only one claim to fame. I was a Big Brother Naija housemate. That game ended the minute I got out. This is real life and the stakes are huge.

Related Posts

Tboss Explains Why She’s Not Always Having Public Appearance
4 / 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.